2014/05/02

LocoTropico

Hello darlings :)


It's time for another outfit post. We just got pics from "LocoTropico" photosession...actually Tamara hooked me on that crazy phrase.
As the summer is coming, I am forgetting dark, "macabre" colours in my closet and start to inspire myself with some bright colors. 
Last year I was mad about teal blue, but this year I really have a crush for the tropical samples. (I am also inspired with energetic bombshell, Carmen Miranda. She was a Portuguese samba singer, dancer, Broadway actress, and film star who was popular from the 1930s to the 1950s)




This time I chose something colorful and kitsch because summertime is comming. In Croatia, especially in Zagreb, it's really hard to find a palm tree but however we found it. And not just one, we found more than ten exotic palms! :D




We nailed our photosession and did great cooperation again :)




Photos: Igor Dugandzic

Hair: Greta (me)

Make up: Monika Dugic

Dress: British Paradise

Red Hot Chilly Pepper necklace and bracelet: by Milushka

earings: Glitter Paradise, 50's Confetti Lucite Night Triangle

bag: Woody Ellen

Shoes: Pleaser
Models: Tamara Kamikaze, Greta MaCabre (a.k.a Ginger&Pepper Team) :D









                                                                    Glitter Paradise













make up by - Moni Le Fleur
hair: me









Alluring Tamara is wearing deadly British Retro "Dead or Alive dress" and Jessika Hill's (RockRockabilly) hair flower with turquoise vintage bracelet (private).



I am wearing my favourite birds/parrots print "British Retro" Dress (glad that they are into tropical samples at the moment) "Birds of Eden" dress. I wanted little bit juicy, kitschy and avantgarde combo mix so I combined it with "Pleaser" "Delight" fetish heels. It's really hard to walk in those shoes...huh...These shoes are NOT made ​​for walking but for beauty (and avantgarde), sometimes, we all must suffer. 
"Miss White" bird/floral print bag is by Belgian artist Woody Ellen (more words about her creative work in one of the following posts).

Pepper set is by lovely Milushka. For the purposes of this photosession she did someting hot and spicy, which is not very common for her because she literally creates wearable sweets. :)

Earings (black confetti lucite) are by Glitter Paradise. 

Until next post, treat yourself with a bit of kitsch!













Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar