2016/11/04

Sophisticated Autumn in Jezebel dress

Hello Darlings.


Today I will be short with style post. 

For autumn stroll, I am coosed my new Jezebel dress by Vivien Of Holloway. Recently I did many collaborations with VOH because dresses are just perfect for my figure. Quality materials and credible design are winning combination for retro/vintage style. Vivien of Holloway dresses are never too short or too tight.




I have few sarong dresses by VOH but this is my first Jezebel dress. Lovely Paloma Faith is also fan of VOH and she was seen in violet Jezebel dress, so this cut is one of the most popular in VOH collection.
Jezebel Bronze Leopard dress is made of heavy and luxurious Dutchess Satin with beautiful but delicate shine. This is perfect for cooler days. This dress has a wrap top which flatters any size bust and a slinky pencil skirt to put a wiggle in walk. Vivien has added authentic touches such as the half peplum on the side and the elegant V-shaped back, to give that extra touch of old Hollywood glamour!

I didn't wear leopard print for a while, despite I was big fan of same when I was in my big psychobilly phase :) but bronze leopard and black satin are great together.
With VOH dress I am wearing my gold/glitter Pin Up Couture peep toe heels and Woody Ellen bag from new 2016 collection. Woody Ellen is artist from Belgium. Ellen was previously a children’s book illustrator and author for 16 years. Now she has her own wearable art business, creating custom paintings on wood panels and then transforming her paintings into pieces of wearable art.
Her method is unique. The image she wants to paint might develop in her head for weeks, but then all the energy and excitement comes together and splashes onto the wood panel. 



Her work explores color in many ways. Florals and organics are also a source of non-stop inspiration. She uses different techniques in her pieces with a mix of spontaneous brush strokes, referring to the famous artist Matisse, and an illustrator’s fine pencil detailing. The final results are a nostalgic wink to a bygone era. I love her bags and accessories and have few lovely sets.
I am also wearing my vintage necklace and classy, timeless Daniel Wellington watch.
Photo by: VillyV
MUA:me, I am wearing Besame Cosmetics lipstick, shade 1920's 










































Published in biggest Croatian Jutarnji magazine, Like! Theme: Big guide for retro look, about Vintage and pin up style with our retro team...wearing lovely Vivien of Holloway dress and Woody Ellen purse with Lady Luck's Boutique hair accessories!
shoes by Pin Up Couture Shoes






XoXo and have a lovely autumn :) 

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar