2015/08/27

Esther Williams swimsuit

Hello Darlings.

I got my first tropical print, one-piece swimsuit by Esther Williams Swimwear and I love it! Esther Williams Swimswear brand is actually fanpage of Esther Jane Williams, an American competitive swimmer, actress and pin up girl also famous for flashing smiles and lots of leg. I am wearing ultimate vintage one-piece swimsuit reminiscent of so many suits that Esther wore in her films, with halter tie at the neck, soft shaper cups and the tummy control.
All Esther Williams Swimwear are high quality, made in USA and you can really swim, body surf and be active in them or just wear this swimmsuit just instead top.
Shop Esther Williams swimsuit at Beau 'Deliciuos shop.

Again, amazing Photobilly (Bostjan Tacol) and me decided to use striking locations in Medulin, beautiful coastal town near Pula, near Tear it up festival, first rockabilly festival in Croatia that we visit every year.
MUAH: me
accessories: Bow & Crossbones
Shoes: Pin up Couture

Portraits: Violeta Sunjic, DAMN models
for Bow & Crossbones accessories.
for magenta hair MANIC PANIC semi-permanent hair dye. 









































My perfect seaside set: 
  • nylon scarf, found at our flea market. 
  • retro plastic tote bag. I notice that "forgotten" one in our vintage shop "Ulični Ormar" and actually it was not for sale, just accessories at the window but I fought for it and gave it a makeover. That type of bags were very popular in Yugoslavia, during 50's and 60's.
  • hydration SPF cream and ofcourse vintage swimsuit!












XoXo :)

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar