2014/11/19

Va Va Voom in Daisy Dapper!

Hello Darlings!


Today I will introduce you to elegant and classy retro&vintage clothing brand from Stockholm, Sweden - Daisy Dapper. All clothes are virgin in 50's style. You can find classic/timeless and unique dresses, tops and skirts for all occasions, gorgeous swimwear in classic Bettie Page look, accessories, shoes and bags. DD brand offers classic cuts that perfectly flatter my waist and curves. I noticed very good quality design and heavier fabrics that are not prone to wrinkle and that's very important to me.


Behind Daisy Dapper brand is young lady Matilda Hanning. Matilda sent me two dresses, one was chosen by me and second one was pleasant surprise when I got my package.

I am all mad about velvet and green shades so when I saw velvet "Ethel" green dress. It was love at first sight!

Small note for new DD customers - usually I am size S, but DD brand have little bit bigger sizes for velvet "Elthel" collection so I am wearing size XS. Fabric is velvet, little bit comfy and stretch. You can also find same dress in red and black colour. I am also wearing my vintage sunflower retro brooch and gold heels for extra glamour touch.














Second dress was surprise - classic salt/pepper "Elvy" dress. I thought that gray is not my color but I was pleasantly surprised because grey is good combination for my new light red hair shade. Dress is size S and it's also available in other colors; plum and sand.


















I did photosession with dear Bostjan Tacol - Photobilly in hotel Ilica, Zagreb, and would like to thank them for collaboration. MUAH by me

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar