2011/11/23

Widow by Oblak Photography





Mirogoj Cemetery - Main Entrance in Zagreb Croatia. This is the front side of the Church of Christ the King. I had photo session there…place is beautiful. You can sense the spirits of this beautiful historical place. Places like that  make me proud that I am from Croatia. Pics by Karmen Poznic - Oblak, and MUAH by me. 


Par fotografija s "widow" photosessiona by Karmen Poznic (Oblak photography). MUAH and Style by me. 


Skirt - by friend Weena
Shoes - my fav Teeze red/white Bordello 
Shirt&belt- Tally Weijl.
Čarape s natom - e-bay
Rukavice - Leg Avenue
Fascinator - HowCool.com
Ruža - posuđena s nečjeg groba :) 










Daily vintage - majca - NewYorker 
                                      suknja - by Weena (klasicna crna)
                                      rukavice - LegAvenue
                                      fascinator - HowCool.com
                                      red reptile flats/balerinke - H&M
                                      nakit - biseri i prsten a ametistom.
                           



Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar